10 Reasons Why Your Event Needs an Application
Many event organizers are thinking about mobile applications. This can be called a trend thus growing a number of people, especially in the business environment, use smartphones and printed brochures are losing their popularity.
- All in one device. An interactive materials format is the thing attendees always expect from you. Let them easily access an event schedule, view sessions, and sponsors info.
- Personal assistant. Maximize attendees’ involvement before, during and after the event while creating their own agenda and reading about favourite speakers.
- Extra plus for sponsors. Connect your sponsors to a very targeted audience and increase their interaction. Also, a mobile app is a good way to share special offerings.
- Map not to get lost. Insure delegates know all the venue details. Help your guests getting to the right place in time.
- No paper trash and harm to nature. Making last minute changes in a program is very tempting – with a mobile application it is easy. Care about nature – the app is more environmentally friendly.
- Not dependent on the Internet. Do not want to be tied to the Internet? A native mobile app works efficiently in any case and no need to worry about the connection speed.
- Simplified version of the website. Thinking about a small copy of your home page? Mobile app can contain all the information from the website and much more.
- Prestige and modern. Information will be stored directly on your attendees’ mobile devices allowing them to navigate, interact and engage with your affair effectively.
The event will be associated with doing something cool and progressive, while at the same time providing a useful service to participants.
- Marketing tool. Attendees can download personalized application well in advance and share it with their colleagues and friends. Recommendations are the best advertisement for your affair.
- Great for multiple events. For multiple and/or annual events this tool is a must-have.
Showcase your company logos, images and more to intended audience. Provide delegates with the info about next event in time.
With a growing number of people going mobile printed event guides becoming less desirable — creating a mobile app for the conference, event, forum or meeting is a necessity. Delegates expect nothing less. Giving them an engaging, easy-to-use tool will create a better experience and place your event well above the competition.
Author: Sales Team