Java Software Engineer
A web application for one of the leading companies in truck industry in the US. A system designed for truck fleet monitoring (geo position, vehicle status checks etc). System gathers information directly from vehicles, processes it and displays in a user-friendly fashion.
We use Scrum for the development process: daily stand up meetings, 2 weeks long sprints, product deliveries by the end of every sprint. Development process involves code review.
- experience with Java 8 and/or Groovy, Git;
- strong knowledge of HTTP protocols and REST architecture;
- spring Framework (boot, core, security);
- strong knowledge of AngularJS;
- good spoken/written English;
- self-discipline, goal-orientedness, ability to work in the team.
- Apache Cassandra;
- Apache Kafka;
- AWS (EC2);
- Strong understanding of relational database (MySQL);
- Innovation of existing infrastructure using new technologies;
- provide hands-on development;
- work in a great agile team making sure the software complies with our high internal quality standards;
- proactively engage issues and communicate smart solutions to the team and also product stakeholders.
- no bureaucracy;
- no boring meetings;
- excellent professional and career opportunities;
- flexible schedule;
- personal budget for education;
- participation in conferences and foreign trips.