Last Updated: May 17, 2017
Social App is the application to view, create, comment and like the posts. By using the App, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
- We use your Personal Information only inside the App, however, your personal profile, published posts and photos are public information for other users of the App.
- The Policy applies to all users of the App, both registered and guests.
Information Collection And Use
While using the App, you may provide us the personal information that is used to identify and contact you.
Social App may collect and receive the following information to create user’s profile in the App: your name, your email, your password, your photos/images, and your device identifier.
- Your profile name and a photo/an image are public information. It means that others users or guests of the App can view it.
- We use your email and password only to register, authenticate or verify a user and for a password recovery procedure. Personal emails and passwords are not the public information. We do not send newsletters and promotions.
- The App may use a device camera or image gallery to set the user profile picture. We are not responsible for the image or photo content. It is a user’s choice what photo or image to share in the profile.
- The App collects some information about your device. It may be your device type, device settings, information about operational system, device identifiers, and crash data. This info may be used to send notifications to your device. Depending on your device, its settings, and operational system, a user may manage the notification. Crash data may be used to improve the App or fix the problems. We can use device identifiers for automatic updates of the App.
- We do not send, sell or rent any personal information to other individuals or third-party companies.
Posts, Comments, And Likes
Social App is intended for users who want to view, create, comment, and like posts. All the information in the post is public and other users of the App may access it.
- The post is a piece of text a user wanted to share with other users of the App. The content of the post is a user’s responsibility.
- Posts may include a photo or a picture. The App may be allowed to use the camera or image gallery of your device. A user can choose what to use and bears all the responsibility for the content of a photo or an image.
- If a user finds some post as offensive or inappropriate, he may use the App to complain about it. It means that all the users of the App will not see the selected post. However, we are not responsible for any harms or offenses related to the posts’ content.
- A comment is a text showing the other user’s reaction related to a post. The content of the comment is as well a user’s responsibility.
- Like is a demonstration of an emotional positive reaction on the post.
- Posts, comments, and likes data are processed by the App to ensure its performance: show counters and send notifications.
Your personal data security is a crucial point for us. We pay extra attention to provide the security of your personal information. We take all possible steps to protect your sensitive data from loss, misuse, unwanted access or disclosure. We strive to use the current technological means to save the information, but there are no 100% secure methods of data transmission over the Internet and data storage. We can not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We may provide access and share your information to answer the legal requests, as required by the law, including local and international jurisdiction.
The App is not designed for children under 12. Parental Guidance is required.