Last Updated: May 24th, 2018
Rozdoum recognizes the high importance of privacy and we protect information provided through our websites according to this Policy. In this Policy, we use the terms, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Rozdoum” to refer to Rozdoum LLC and its related companies, affiliates or subsidiaries.
Acceptance of terms
Who is Collecting Your Information?
Rozdoum is an IT, software developing, and consulting company, following the B2B model.
When you are asked for personal information at www.rozdoum.com, or other website owned by Rozdoum, you are sharing this information with Rozdoum. Rozdoum takes necessary steps, within its limits of commercial viability and necessity, to ensure that the user’s information is treated securely.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to utilize our websites and offer you our services, and only to the extent specifically provided in this policy. By using our websites, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in the manner provided in this policy.
Rozdoum may collect the following types of information when you browse our websites, however, this list is not exhaustive:
- The information you provide directly when sending us fulfilled forms or email messages, e.g. your name, surname, email address, telephone number, profession/role, information relating to the messages you’ve sent us,
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when navigating our sites, and
- Usage statistics such as pages viewed, the number of unique visitors, browser software, screen resolution, etc. for analysis that helps us provide you improved user experience and services.
Users of age 13 and under
If you are aged 13 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to this website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Links to the websites outside Rozdoum
How is the information used?
We process personal information for purposes of services rendering, website maintenance, and other business-related purposes.
Usually, the information you provide will be used as follows:
For the information you provide directly, such as requests for proposals or email messages, it is used to respond to your inquiries, send you requests or promotional materials.
The information you provide through email communications, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, is used to customize the future email communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with Rozdoum.
- The information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and other similar data, is used internally to improve the usability of our website, however, Google Analytics anonymizes some user’s data.
- We may display specific Rozdoum offers and services based upon the site usage statistics and visitor trends. Rozdoum uses visitor’s personal & business information to serve targeted content through its websites, newsletters, and customized mailers.
- We may use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, and online. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you some important Service information.
- We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud. We may also use personal information to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
How we share your information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or another legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. On your further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the website. This allows the website to recognize you and tailor its content to your needs.
Functionality Cookies. Cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- the website to determine your regional location and use this information to tailor contact details or website elements so that they are more relevant to you.
- the website to remember the details you provide in forms – so that you don’t have to enter same information multiple times.
- you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Performance Cookies. We utilize other cookies to analyze how you use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offerings and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular to determine which method of linking between pages is most effective. We might also use the cookies to highlight articles or offerings that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
How to reject and delete cookies
Notification of data processing in other countries
When you choose to submit information through our website, Rozdoum may transfer, process and store the information in the countries where Rozdoum’ offices are located. In this case, data protection laws of the corresponding countries apply.
This policy may be revised from time to time. Rozdoum may modify this policy without the advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our websites, you signify your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policies posted at the time of use.